Household Contents

June 28, 2017 10:10 am Published by

Covers all your moveable possessions including furniture, electronic goods, rugs, clothing, CD`s, books, kitchen utensils, jewellery, cameras, sporting equipment, garden furniture, braai equipment, contents of outside bars and any other items.

Valuable artworks and other collectibles can be insured under specialist covers.

Categorised in: ,

This post was written by Shado